Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Blocks and cubes

I love these. I have been wanting to order these for sometime now. Just wanted to see and feel them for myself. So I got them as a gift for my sister in law. And let me just tell you they are so beautiful!! I will be adding them to my products offered VERY soon!!!
This cube is perfect to place on a shelf or coffee table. It has 5 pictures on it, and the design options are endless. I think I'm going to order 6 sample blocks and stack a pyramid on my desk. 

And these Gallery blocks...stunning. I hung it on my wall just to get a picture (yes my wall is black and white stripped). I love everything about this!! The paper it's printed on has a beautiful pearly shine. My only regret with ordering this one is I wish I would have ordered it bigger!! I may have to get a large on for sample purposes. 


So if anyone is interested in ordering these let me know. Because I haven't added an ordering option on the site yet. But it won't be long!! Happy Tuesday everyone!!!