Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Love or Snub 1st edition

The first of December. The first day of the last month of the year. And what a whirlwind of a month it is. All the excitement AND stress of the holidays. It's dark by 5pm. One day it's freezing, the next it feels like spring. It's the most bipolar month of the year. So the month of December gets a love and a snub! 

In camera black and whites: LOVE! When I'm bored (like when riding in the passenger seat in the truck) I pull out my camera and play. This time I was playing with the in camera black and white options. Love love love! 
In case you can't tell that bright light is the moon.

Star filters: LOVE!! They are cheap and make lights look all sparkly and better than they already do. And candles too.



Intentionally out of focus Christmas lights: Love. It makes for a great card background and other things.

Holiday family traditions: Love. I have made apple turkeys since kindergarten. Mine didn't look anything like this, but we are keeping the tradition alive.

Bowling with the kids: Big love. They all had such a good time. Even with the bumpers up on one of our lanes.

 Bowling AND black and whites lol of course I love this.

Kids that duck every time the camera comes out: SNUB!!! This drives me crazy. It makes me have to be sneaky. The worst part is they duck just 1 second before I push the button. Although in this shot it almost looks like they are praying HA.
Happy December and sparkly trees!!