Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

A beautiful family and sweet kisses

What a beautiful day for family portraits in the park. Ok so it was a little chilly, but that didn't stop us. And I'm so glad it didn't. I had a really hard time choosing what to share. Look at all the beautiful people in this picture. They were so fun to work with. They all did almost everything I asked without looking at me like I was crazy. And I say almost because when I suggested throwing leaves I only had one participant lol.
I love the personality that shows in this picture.

Isn't she lovely? Come on sing it with me. Isn't she won-der-ful.... just thank God that this is not a video post and you can't hear me singing ha ha. But seriosly could she be any prettier? Fingers crossed I get to shoot her senior pics when the time comes around (hint hint, nudge nudge).

Check out the eyes on him!! Would you believe he didn't even want to look when I offered to show him thie picture on the back of the camera?

And I can't leave out little miss. She was all about posing for me today. She was still stiking poses after I turned away for a few moments.

Mom and Dad, so sweet.

And I will leave you with my favorite shot of the day. Go ahead you can say it awwwwe.