Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New years resolutions...scratch that!!

This years resolutions and goals were going to be different. I was working backwards. I had paper and pen and I made a list/story of how I want my life to be at the end of 2011. Then started making a plan as to how I was going to get there. On list was a new house, and a new vehicle, spend more time with the people I love etc... Then I stopped and thought about it a little more and threw it away. All that work, all that thought. Threw it away. Because I decided that where ever I am, that is where I am supposed to be. Gods timing is perfect. My plan is to take every challenge and obstacle God puts before me and do the absolute best I can with it. And that also means to step up to every challenge. Stop shying away because I think it may be too hard for me, or I think I'm not good enough. To begin and end everyday with a prayer of thanks regardless of what the day has or has had in store for me.

As for todays picture. Here is a shot of my new favorite accessory. It is my first Etsy buy. And the other half was a gift for someone very special to me.