Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The votes are in, the contest can begin

So now that we have decided on a prize (family portrait session) I can tell you how to enter. It's really so simple. I told you in the last post you would not have to like, fan, follow, or share anything, and you don't.

So here is the how. All you have to do is send an email to sarah(@)sarahlynnphotographer.com that has the names and ages of everyone you want in your session (feel free to include the dog). Also tell me the last time you had a family portrait taken, where you had them done (even if it was me). And tell me what you liked most about your experience, and the thing you liked the least.

And the few simple rules. Must be local, or willing to travel to me. Must sign a model release, images will be shared online and possibly featured in a sample album.

The contest ends Monday Jan, 31 at noon. So ready, set, TYPE!!!