Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy October Everyone!!!

I am just going to admit it. I am addicted to youtube. To be more specific, I'm addicted to makeup tutorials on youtube. One of my favorite makeup artists is Kandee Johnson. She makes me laugh while playing with color. Two of my favoritest things laughter and color. You should check her out. Anyway I was just thinking, I have a youtube channel HERE.  I use it to host my slideshows (and some embarasing footage of my sister and best friend singing and dancing like fools when we were kids that you won't find if you go there because they are hidden). Maybe I will have someone shoot some video at my next shoot. I wonder if anyone would be interested in seeing how a shoot goes? Hmm.



It's the first of the month. And I think once a month photographers should have a new picture of themselves. So here is a few of the pictures I decided to take today. Plus I know some of you are looking on here for pictures taken on my new wall, because you have told me, so here it is. I LOVE my wall!!!