Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

All for love | Southern MD photographer

I reluctantly scoot out of bed this morning, so early the sun isn't even up yet. Why did I do this? Because my high schooler informed me last night that if he wants do do drill team (and he does) that he has to be at school at 5:55 am. Crazy boy said what?? Since when are activities in the AM? Someone please tell me who's idea this is. Anyway, I get up, make my way to the coffee maker, and check the clock while I wait for the coffee to brew. As I am finishing said cup of coffee I realize he still isn't up. I check the clock again. Looks like we aren't going to make it to his practice. Before I knew it, it was 6:30. He had 5 minutes to leave for the bus stop and I haven't seen or heard him yet. So I stroll down the stairs and knock on his door before opening it...he's still sleeping. Well he did make it to the bus stop. And when he came home this afternoon he told me he can just go tomorrow. Fantastic! I get to get up before the sun again! Can't you just feel the sarcasm? I sure hope he enjoys drill team as much as he thinks he's going to!!

A totally unrelated picture just because I have a thing for spotting cloud formations.