Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Playing in the street | Southern Maryland Senior Portrait Photographer

I've gotta friend, my friends calling me...I hear in a tiny singing voice that would be annoying if I didn't find it so darn funny. It's Shannon calling my cell phone (that's her ring tone). "Hey honey" I say to her. And the first words out of her mouth were "Do you want to shoot a wedding tomorrow?" Wait. What?!!? So she gives me a number to call. I call it, and get another number to call. I call IT and they have already found someone to shoot the wedding, but we book a senior session for the next week.

Well guess what..... It's next week. We met in Solomons Island this evening and Ms.G. and her Mom followed me from one location to the next. Her mother told me she would be easy to photograph and she wasn't kidding. I told her where I wanted her, and she posed herself almost everytime. Let me show you some of my favorite images from today. I had a really hard time choosing what to share. I wanted to post them all.

The first location...
As we were going back to our cars to move to another location we stopped to take a few more. I couldn't resist the tall grass.
Ms. Softball in her formal gown with her bat, I love this!
And before we left here I asked her if she wanted to play in the street, and she did not hesitate! I'm not even sure I finished my sentence before she responded.

Untill tomorrow...