Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

What I learned tonight | Southern Maryland Photographer

Another late post today. At about 8:00 this evening I looked around my kitchen/dining room/office and decided to rearrange and organize. What on Earth is wrong with me?? I knew this was an all day job before I started, but did it anyway. Here it is going on 11 and I'm not even close to done. And just remembered I needed to type something on here.
So I will share with you some things I've learned this evening. I think this room has too many functions. I don't throw away junk mail fast enough (I just found some sale papers from last Oct.). I write way more than I thought I did. I have a ton of spiral notebooks full of info and notes. I save all of my kids art projects and concert programs, but none of thier school work. And I'm not finishing this job tonight.