Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Site makeover | Southern Maryland Photographer

A few weeks ago I watched an online wedding photography course on CreativeLive. There are a few reasons I wanted to watch this course. One is I can't get enough education. I'm always researching things. And two, it was taught by Jasmine Star. I'm sure that means nothing to most of you, but to anyone in the photography industry, she is a rock star. I've followed her work for a few years now because I admire her style. Not only her shooting style but her story telling. And after watching this course I admire her even more. The woman has guts! To shoot a wedding live in front of the world online. And to sit in a class room environment and tell the world how she did it, mistakes and all. Well I learned a lot from her in those 5 days even though I missed parts because I was shooting a wedding myself one of those days. I took some of the things I learned, and gave my site a much needed makeover. I hadn't added pictures to it in almost 2 years. That's like a decade in art years. So some images are gone, some new ones are up. And I'm not quite done. But done enough that I would like to say here, go have a look and tell me your opinion.